A full day full of adventure and driving pleasure through the beautiful, rugged and green countryside of the Costa Blanca. If you choose to participate as a passenger, you will be picked up at your hotel by one of our professional drivers in a comfortable 8-seat ATV. But if you want to experience this adventure on your own, take your driver's license with you and try one of our Suzuki 4x4 SUVs. Get ready for exciting trails through mountains and valleys, forgotten villages, deep canyons, an idyllic turquoise reservoir and a jungle-like riverbed. At noon, you can enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at very economical prices in a typical mountain restaurant or have your picnic refreshed. Later in the afternoon, it's time for a fresh "natural shower" at the Algar Falls to wash off the dust (optional).
• Drivers (minimum driving experience of 3 years)
• Passengers and drivers: meeting at 9:30 am at the hotel
• Return: approx. 17:00 (passengers and drivers)
• Don't forget: driver's license, spring sun protection T-shirt and swimming suit in summer.
• Entrance to "Fuentes Del Algar".
The ultimate panoramic tour that Benidorm has been waiting for! 3 high vantage points overlooking Levante beach, Poniente beach and the entire coastline of Benidorm, far above any of the tallest skyscrapers. Your guide will surprise you with real stories and mystical legends about the cross of Benidorm, the war in Bikin, the Benidorm "earthscraper", Roldan Gepe, the Benidorm virgen, the truth about all the Benidorm twin towers, why Benidorm is a city of peace. the first Smart City and even a Roman settlement...
• Tuesday from 21:30 to 13:30
• July and August: Friday - from 18:00 to 22:00
• Pick up at 21:30 or 18:00 at the hotel
• Return: approx. 13:30 or 22:00
• Don't forget: spring jersey for protection from the sun and a swimsuit in summer.
We organize this exciting game on a fully equipped paintball field in Benidorm. We provide you with all the equipment: overalls, masks, semi-automatic shotguns and a 100-round magazine. (Reload available for an additional fee). Take with you: good shoes and a lot of adrenaline. 3 different fields are available. Individuals can join teams! Upon your arrival, 2 teams of 2 to 10 participants will be formed, who will then try to eliminate each other by shooting small harmless balls from special air rifles.
• Minimum 4 people, maximum 20 people at the same time.
• Children from 8 to 13 years old: only accompanied by an adult family member.
• Children aged 14 to 16: only with the permission of an adult family.
• Meeting point: Marco Polo Office Benidorm; Paintball field about 1 km).
• Every day. Check availability.
• Semi-automatic weapons, 100 balls, overalls, protective mask and protective vests.
• Children 8-13 years old: semi-automatic, 65 balls, overalls, protective mask, protective vests.
An experience that will never be forgotten!! As the sun sets in Benidorm, the jeeps will head inland along natural trails through the forest. You will experience the mysterious feeling of the shadows of the night. After dusty paths, swimming in freshwater waterfalls, followed by a delicious barbecue under the starry sky with good music (barbecue is included in the price).
Don't forget your bathing suit and towel. It is also recommended to wear warm clothes in the late evening as this is an outdoor excursion.
• June - September: Tuesday
• Start: 18:45 - Return: 00:30.
• Important: it can be cool at night in the mountains, take warm clothes with you.
• Take with you: driver's license, jacket, swimsuit and spare clothes.
• Alcoholic drinks are prohibited.
• entrance to "Fuentes Del Algar" and barbecue in the restaurant
You will be absolutely amazed by the beauty of the close interior of this area if you come for this walking tour. At the same time, we will introduce you to a new and even healthier way of walking with specially designed poles: Nordic Walking.
This southern excursion will make you breathe and experience the fresh and pure Spanish nature: dense pine forests, flowering fruit plantations and a variety of fragrant herbs. Add to that some sensational landscapes and you have an experience you will never forget!
• Days: agreed between client and instructor. min. 6 and max. 8 people.
• Don't forget: water, comfortable walking or athletic shoes and clothing.
• Transfer from the hotel.
• Use of Nordic walking poles, instructor, insurance
Fly away with the birds, why not? Even they had to learn to fly!
If you can run, you can fly with us. While our local paragliding instructor talks about mountains, wind and thermal waves, we climb the mountain higher and higher until we find the right place to take off. More than 40 m2 of sail will make us fly in just a couple of seconds of running. Together with our instructor, everything looks very simple. Even landing feels like a small jump from the chair to the ground.
• This activity is weather dependent. Exact time and venue will not be confirmed until the day of the event.
• We will contact you directly with the client to agree on all the details of this activity.
• Under favorable weather conditions, flights will operate daily, mainly in the afternoon.
• 1 tandem flight: hover or descent approx. 400m.
• Professional instructor and insurance.
The most original way to discover the entire territory in a very short time is definitely from the air. Before the flight begins, your pilot will discuss the flight plan with you. You can fly over cliffs, beaches or steep canyons.
• for the flight 20 minutes; 3 passengers
Our boats can carry up to 10 people at the same time. You can fly alone or in tandem. You take off and land from the stern of our latest platform boats.
The flight lasts approximately 15 minutes in actual air and will take you around the Benidorm coast - weather permitting.
You can join this trip from both of our locations. You must be able to swim. You will be provided with a life jacket and belt. Children under 16 can fly if accompanied by an adult.
• 15 minutes flight, boat trip and insurance.
Another exclusive tour! Take advantage of the opportunity to fly literally over the water, sitting together with your partner on a powerful water scooter. But before that, you will be asked to sign the safety and liability instructions. So don't forget your passport. This is a must for speed lovers. You will discover hidden coves, forgotten beaches and spectacular cliffs from the sea. All jet skis are double.
• Every day, Experience is not required.
• Take with you: passport, swimsuit, towel, sun protection, etc.
• Departure from Altea harbor on Saturdays (10 km from Benidorm)
• Departure from Altea: 11:00, return from the harbor at 16:00
• Departure from Calpe (Sunday only): 11:00, return to port at 16:00
• May: Saturday
• From June to September 11: also on Tuesday and Thursday; same watch
• 5 hours on board
• Barbecue and 1 drink
From the port of Alicante, let the wind carry you along the coast towards the island of Tabarca. Aperitif, relaxation to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the island, the first marine reserve in Spain. We will anchor in a diver's paradise where you will discover the beauty of the underwater world. Snorkeling equipment is available free of charge. Delicious homemade food is served on board in this idyllic setting. Return to sailing and discover the beautiful landscapes of the Costa Blanca, such as the pine and white sand beach of Carabassi or Cape Santa Pola. Finally, you can relax with your family or friends in the cocktail bar.
• Departure: Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from Alicante harbor.
• Departure at 11:00; back at 17:00 hour
• 6 hours on a sailing catamaran
• Homemade food on board: mixed salad, choice between seafood paella or paella with chicken fillet. Fresh fruit salad for dessert.
• 2 soft drinks
• Optional inflatable boat that can take people ashore to visit Tabarka Island.
• Free masks and snorkels.
Diving is one of those things that everyone wants to do at least once in their life. You can try diving for yourself, our instructor will tell you (usually in your language) how to put on the equipment, how to breathe and swim underwater. You just have to relax and enjoy the underwater world. Warning: Hangovers are a diver's worst enemy." Licensed divers are also welcome.
• Available every day
• Full equipment, short briefing on the boat and about 30 min. diving. Depth is about 7-8m.
1 instructor for every 2 people
If you like the sea and want to work out in silence, this is for you! Our instructor will guide you on this 2-hour kayak excursion and even teach you the technique of the sport if you've never done it before! Together we will explore the bay of Benidorm with futuristic views from the sea, or even take a walk to the island of Benidorm and take a short break there. This activity usually starts with a bike ride to Benidorm harbor.
• Two-hour guided tour from Benidorm harbor.
• Small groups up to 6 people, subject to availability
• Kayak rental
• Professional instructor and insurance.
Meeting point: the picturesque fishing harbor of Altea. Come aboard our 8m Tucana 28 sailing yacht with room for you and 6 of your friends. We will teach you the basic principles and techniques of sailing. If you wish, you can take part in the challenges on board or just lie back and enjoy this amazing experience across the Gulf of Altea and its Sierra Helada Natural Park. Get ready for a refreshing dive into the crystal waters. This experience takes half a day, but you can do it all day with a bike for free. The road to Altea by bike will last no more than 30 minutes.
• From the fishing harbor of Altea, sailing yacht Tucana 28
• Duration 4 hours, Monday to Friday
• Morning 10:00 – 14:00
• Afternoon 15:00 – 19:00
• Maximum 7 passengers
• Skipper and fuel included
For this activity, take a pair of spare boots and a towel and you will receive a wetsuit, life jacket and helmet. We will follow the adventure trail along the coast, jumping into the water, climbing the sea cliffs and swimming. You don't need any special physical training and we do it in summer or winter due to the mild weather on the Costa Blanca.
• Duration: about 4 hours.
• Take with you: swimsuit, spare shoes, towel, sun protection, water. We will provide the rest.